Customer Service Representative
Are We the Right Fit for You?
Are you looking to join a company that is the leader in home services? Are you looking for full time work with great pay, benefits and advancement opportunities? Do you enjoy working with your hands and being a craftsman in your field? If you are highly motivated to enter a career with a position that is in demand, you have found your best opportunity!
The CSR 1 position’s duties and responsibilities include receiving inbound calls throughout the day to schedule client requests for service, while managing the routes of our technicians by confirming appointments and scheduling follow up work. The position is fast paced, and requires the individual to be able to transfer attention from one duty to the next quite often while possessing sound judgment to find solutions for any challenges which may arise. CSR 2 & 3 positions include additional duties; parts orders, invoicing, and warranty processing.
- Answering inbound calls, booking appointments, and scheduling efficiently with a high-level attention to detail
- Supporting field technicians with scheduling, follow up, and administrative support
- Working as a team to accomplish administrative tasks
- Communicate with clients with updates on parts, scheduling, appointment confirmations and follow up phone calls
- Ask high level qualifying questions to clients to setup field technicians for success in the field
- Be a strong team player
- Work with a good attitude wanting to learn
- Strong customer service skills
- Desire to exceed customer’s expectations
- Drug-free workplace
- Ability to handle physical workload, including lifting up to 50 lbs
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with Employer Match
- Job Type: Full-time
- Year-round work
- Paid training