Project Coordinator - PVTalk to a friendly expert and give us a call: 800-551-3040
Are We the Right Fit for You?
Are you looking to join a company that is the leader in home services? Are you looking for full time work with great pay, benefits and advancement opportunities? If you are highly motivated to enter a career with a position that is in demand, you have found your best opportunity!
The Project Coordinator is an integral part of our support team. They will be the liaison between our Design Specialist, Install crew’s and the client. Coordinating the steps along the way that will assist in creating a memorable experience for our client by supporting all of our field staff so they can shine. You will need to be able to multitask multiple projects at a time with strong organizational skills, attention to detail, customer service and teamwork with the Operations Manager.
- Strong organizational & time management skills
- Computer skills, Excel, Google Sheets, Outlook
- Strong customer service skills for internal and external customers
- Positive attitude is a must
- Works well within in team environment
- Must be able to work without direct supervision
- Project management experience is a plus
- Be a strong team player
- Work with a good attitude wanting to learn
- Strong customer service skills
- Desire to exceed customer’s expectations
- Drug-free workplace
- Ability to handle physical workload, including lifting up to 50 lbs
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with Employer Match
- Job Type: Full-time
- Year-round work
- Paid training