HVAC Service/Repair Technicians
$50k – $100k / year - Rancho Cordova, CA, USA- Full Time
Ideal candidate for this role will have 3 years of HVAC experience and EPA certification.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacations & Paid Holidays
- 401K with Employer Match
- Year-round work
- Paid training
If you are highly motivated to enter an HVAC Service team that is organized, experienced, and focuses on craftsmanship, you have found your best opportunity! The Service Technician is responsible for diagnosing and troubleshooting HVAC/R equipment, indoor comfort, energy efficiency, and related problems. This position is specifically for the skilled and experienced HVAC professional.
- Present repair options, upgrade opportunities, service agreements and pricing to clients in a clear, polite, and respectful manner
- Complete approved repairs/improvements in a timely manner
- Leave a clean and orderly work area
- Collect payment and fill out paperwork properly
- HVAC Service: 3 years
- HVAC Trade School a plus
- EPA Certification
- Ability to work Saturdays
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service skills and desire to exceed customer’s expectations
- Clean DMV record and Driver’s license required
- Ability to handle physical workload, including lifting up to 50 lbs
Are We the Right Fit for You?
Are you looking to join a company that is the leader in home services? Are you looking for rewarding work with great pay, benefits and advancement opportunities? Sierra Pacific has been an industry leader in the residential retrofit business in the Greater Sacramento Region since 1984, with services spanning from HVAC, Solar Pool, Solar Electric & Generators, to Water Treatment and Windows. We are dedicated to providing the "Wow" experience for our clients with every interaction, and are looking for team members with a shared commitment to integrity and excellence.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year