Air Conditioning in Sacramento, CATalk to a friendly expert and give us a call: 800-551-3040
When compared to other parts of the state, Sacramento area summers can be relatively mild. This does not, however, mean that you can get by with a subpar air conditioning system. When a heatwave hits, you want a quality cooling system, and a quality team to install and service it!
- We’ll Help You Find the Best Option for Your Needs
- We Work with and Install Innovative Products
- We’re Locally Owned and Operated Since 1984
Regardless of what you need from your air conditioning system, our staff is here to help! Our technicians are highly trained and prepared to provide exceptional service that will keep you coming back to us.
For all your air conditioning needs in Sacramento and beyond, contact Sierra Pacific Home & Comfort, Inc.-- ”The Guys in the Big Red Trucks!”
Popular Air Conditioning Options in Sacramento
Sacramento, CA has a wide variety of residences, each with their own unique layout and needs. While every cooling system needs to function the way it’s meant to, the specifics depend on the individual needs of your home. This is why our Installation Specialists are trained and skilled in a wide range of cooling systems, which include:
- Central Air Conditioners: Most homes in the area use a central air conditioner, and for good reason. They cool the air in a main unit, and then blow it into your house through a series of ducts. Today’s central air conditioners are designed to be highly efficient, and remain a top choice for a number of homeowners throughout Sacramento, CA and beyond.
- Ductless Systems: Not every home can support a large system of ducts, especially older or smaller homes. For such situations, we recommend considering the ductless system, which places a number of smaller units throughout the home, rather than one large centralized unit.
- Heat Pumps: These systems have become increasingly common in our corner of the world: an area that experiences relatively mild winters, where heat pumps work the best. Heat pumps combine the effects of a heater and an air conditioner into one single unit, enabling you to either warm or cool your home with just the flip of a switch.
- Dual Fuel Systems: Also called a hybrid system, a dual fuel system combines the efficiency of a heat pump with the power of a natural gas furnace, to ensure that you get efficient heat on the coldest of winter days while still having access to a heat pump during the summer.
- QuietCool Whole House Fans: A whole house fan is a great way to either replace or supplement an air conditioning system by moving the air through your home to make it feel cooler. We are proud to be a QuietCool dealer—contact us today to learn more!
Air Conditioning Installation
You can trust our NATE-certified technicians for your AC installation in Sacramento, CA. We size your air conditioning system to best fit the size needs of your home. To learn more, call us today!
Sierra Pacific Home & Comfort, Inc. provides quality air conditioning repair in Sacramento, CA for any system listed above. If your AC system is making a strange noise, is not performing well, or has stopped working altogether, we can help. Our highly trained team of air conditioning contractors can help determine the root issue, and offer you a few different solutions to fix it. If you have any questions, or would like to schedule a service, just give us a call today.
Superior Air Conditioning Service
We take pride in our commitment to customers and the customer loyalty we maintain. We can only do this by providing exceptional AC service every time we’re called out. Whether you’ve had an emergency cooling system breakdown and need to take advantage of our 24/7 hours or you’d like to schedule system maintenance, we’re the team to call.
Our AC services don’t stop at system installations and repairs either—we provide thermostat installation and replacements to ensure that your temperature control device is working accurately. Without an upgraded thermostat, your air conditioner could be working inefficiently, costing you much more in energy use than you should be spending.