Indoor Air Quality
- Lennox Zone Control Products
- Lennox Thermostat Products
- Lennox Heat Pump Products
- Air Conditioning
- Windows and Doors
Just like any homeowner in the Sacramento, CA area, it makes sense that you’d like to save as much on your energy costs as possible—especially considering that your HVAC costs make up for about half of all energy use. There are a number of new appliances and home comfort systems on the market that are designed with higher efficiency for this purpose, but what if there’s even more you could do?
The good news is that there is—you can contact Sierra Pacific Home & Comfort, Inc. for the installation and service of a solar energy system. This allows you to utilize the clean and sustainable energy provided by the sun to heat and power your home in an efficient and environmentally friendly manner. We look forward to learning how we can best serve you as a reliable solar company. Sierra Pacific, The Guys In The Big Red Trucks.
Solar Energy Systems
There are a number of solar companies out there. But when you are in search of a reliable and trustworthy brand in the Sacramento, CA area, you needn’t look any further than Sierra Pacific Home & Comfort, Inc.. We know what it takes to determine whether or not a solar installation is right for your home, from determining if the weather conditions are ideal in your area to considering local permit requirements and the space available for a solar installation.
We’ll also help by evaluating the current energy use and opportunities for energy savings in your Sacramento, CA home through a comprehensive home energy audit. This will help us determine not only the required size and requirements of your solar system but also what other high efficiency HVAC and indoor air quality products may help decrease your energy use, and therefore your utility bills. Contact us today to learn more!
There are a number of ways you can take advantage of solar technology in your home. We have a wide variety of both solar systems as well as services.
- Solar Electricity: Solar energy use has become more and more popular in homes throughout the country, as it’s a renewable resource that reduces electricity bills, has low maintenance costs, and has a number of diverse applications within one’s home.
- Solar Pool Heaters: These combine the technology of your solar electric system and your pool heating system into one product to make the most of your energy use and your swim season.
- Solar Attic Fans: You may be surprised by how much heat your home gains from the attic, where heat rises and stays, without proper ventilation. To save energy and help your air conditioner perform more efficiently during the hottest parts of summer, consider the professional installation of a solar attic fan.
- Adara Battery: The Adara battery allows you to shift solar power to cover peak energy hours, ensuring 24/7 functionality of your protected loads.