Generators in Sacramento, CATalk to a friendly expert and give us a call: 800-551-3040
If there is ever a home comfort system you could have but hope you never actually need, it’s the generator. And when you do need it, you’ll be glad you have it! A generator installation is the best way to ensure you can use all your home comfort systems and electronics in the event of a power outage.
- Our NATE-Certified Technicians Are Highly Skilled and Qualified
- We’re Locally Owned and Operated Since 1984
- We’re the “Friendly Craftsmen That You Like and Trust”
Whether it’s a routine power outage from your utility company or an unexpected blackout due to poor weather conditions or the like, your household may barely notice the effects so long as you have a properly installed and serviced whole-home generator.
Count on reliable generator services in Sacramento–contact “The Guys in the Big Red Trucks” here at Sierra Pacific Home & Comfort, Inc.
Whole-Home Generator Installation and Replacement
For over 30 years, Sierra Pacific Home & Comfort, Inc. has been providing solar technology and home efficiency solutions to residents throughout Sacramento, CA and the surrounding communities. Our technicians are energy specialists! This means that we only install systems that can help reduce or maintain your monthly energy costs, from high-efficiency HVAC systems to solar energy systems and of course, whole-home generators.
When you reach out to our team for your whole home generator installation or generator replacement, you’ll get in touch with a friendly technician who’s ready to explain to you what you can expect, how the system operates, and how often it will need maintenance. You can count on our team for comprehensive generator services.
There’s No Substitute for Whole-House Generators
If you hear someone talking about a generator, you may envision what many people do: a small portable system that’s great for using to heat up cooktops and other small appliances when you’re out camping. However, a whole-house generator is really what’s necessary if you expect to get through a widespread blackout.
A portable generator may be convenient for small basic needs, but not when you need to use your heater, your refrigerator, your lighting, etc. With a whole-house generator, you can count on the following benefits.
- Safety: All generators need ventilation. They’re powered by propane, oil, or in the case of a whole-house generator, natural gas. When installed or used improperly, there is an opportunity for carbon monoxide exposure. If your portable generator is kept indoors, this means your household can get very ill, plus there is the danger of fire. You avoid these risks with a professionally installed whole-house generator.
- Power: The reason a whole-house system is also called an automatic standby generator is because it automatically cycles on when it’s needed. It’s connected to your natural gas line, and when the power goes out, it signals to the generator to turn on.
- Fuel: You don’t have to worry about manually turning your whole-house generator on or off. As we mentioned, they’re connected directly to your natural gas line, so you never need to worry about it running out of fuel or not being able to turn it on when you need it.
Truly a Lifesaver
Homes today have much higher electrical demands than Sacramento area homes of the past. So when the power goes out, it’s not only a big inconvenience but it can be a huge disruption too. This is especially true these days, as more and more homeowners also use their households as their workstations.
If you’re a freelancer or remote worker, a widespread electrical failure can be catastrophic for your business or your work. A properly installed whole-house generator will resolve this.
There’s also household medical needs to consider. Does anyone in your home have prescription meds that need to be refrigerated? Or perhaps they have a medical condition where overheating or being too cold will be detrimental to their health. Whatever the case, a whole-house generator is truly a lifesaver!