Indoor Air Quality Services in Sacramento, CATalk to a friendly expert and give us a call: 800-551-3040
When most Sacramento area residents consider their indoor air quality (IAQ), they think about the temperature of their homes–but great indoor air quality is about much more than that. You need a uniquely qualified team to help you determine what IAQ solutions will be best for you!
- We Are Home Performance Experts
- We’ve Been Serving the Home Comfort Needs of Sacramento Since 1984
- Our Technicians Are NATE-Certified
We work with innovative products, helping homeowners determine what IAQ products may help improve and maintain their comfort. From air filtration systems, air purifiers, and HRV or ERV systems to humidifiers and dehumidifiers, we service it all.
Start improving your indoor air quality today by contacting “The Guys in the Big Red Trucks”--Sierra Pacific Home & Comfort, Inc.
Which Air Quality System Is Right for You?
You may find that your home needs one indoor air quality product over another, or perhaps you need some combination of the various indoor air quality products we carry. Below are a few options to consider, and we are happy to help you make an informed decision.
- Air Filtration Systems and Air Purifiers: Thanks to allergens like pollen, dirt, and dust—in addition to other irritants such as mold and mildew—the indoor air quality of your home can be worse than that of outdoors. Let us help you choose the right air filtration or air purifying device to help clean up your indoor air.
- Humidifiers and Dehumidifiers: The ideal relative humidity level within a home is between 30–50%. Given the pretty diverse climate we have throughout the year in the Sacramento, CA area, we could drop below or soar above this range. Therefore it’s imperative to find out if you can benefit from a humidity balancing system such as a humidifier and/or a dehumidifier.
- Heat and Energy Recovery Ventilators: Today’s homes are built with energy efficiency in mind—tighter construction doesn’t allow for any conditioned air from your AC or heater to escape outdoors or into unoccupied spaces. It also, however, doesn’t allow any fresh air in. The solution to this is either a heat or energy recovery ventilator—ask our Customer Service Representatives about these devices today to learn more!
Comprehensive Services to Help You Improve Your Indoor Air
There are a number of ways to improve the quality of your indoor air. No matter what your indoor air quality needs are, you can rely on our team. Give us a call and we’ll ensure that both your indoor air quality and your quality of life remain high. Schedule an appointment or speak to one of our Customer Service Representatives today for more information.
Also, as part of our home performance services, we provide ductwork testing, repair and replacement in addition to insulation services, plus window and door replacement. These services help to improve the efficiency of your HVAC systems, but they also help in another way too—to improve the quality of your indoor air.
Without professional duct testing, we’d have no way to locate the various breaches that may exist along your ductwork, which not only lets conditioned air out into unoccupied spaces but also allows contaminants such as mold spores and dust within your air ducts to enter your home. We’ve been improving the quality of life for hundreds and thousands of Sacramento, CA residents, and we look forward to serving you!