Rancho Cordova, CA, USA- Full Time
Our In-Home Sales Representatives aka "Design Supervisors" are experienced and driven sales professionals. They work with our clients to clearly understand their wants and needs, then help the customer discover why the "Sierra Pacific Home & Comfort System" is the best solution to their home comfort needs.
If you are experienced in sales of air conditioning and heating, enjoy helping customers solve their home comfort problems, want a career, not a job, are self-motivated, dependable, and will follow our defined Sales Process to ensure 100% Client Satisfaction then we want to hear from you! You will be designing complete custom home comfort systems for our customers; we are not a box swap out company. Our process of measure twice cut once insures 100% Customer satisfaction. We pre-site every job before installation to insure a 5-star client experience.
Job Requirements for Design Supervisor:
- #1 MOST IMPORTANT: Customer service oriented
- 3-5 Years’ Experience selling in the Home Services field
- Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Work authorization: United States
- Current Driver’s License with a clean driving record
- Team player but also able to work well independently
Sierra Pacific Home and Comfort is proud to offer:
- Competitive Pay Possible $150,000+ earnings potential
- Performance Bonus Opportunities Quarterly and Annually
- Management Support
- Year-Round Work Stability
- Paid leave
- Company Vehicle and Gas Card
- iPad and Cell Phone; also a Laptop and Printer for select positions
- Medical, Short Term Disability & More
- 401(k) Retirement plan
- Growth & Advancement Opportunities
- On-going Training & Development
* Applicants for positions are subject to a new hire drug screen & background check. We are a Drug-Free Workplace.
** This position is safety sensitive