Indoor Air Quality
- Lennox Zone Control Products
- Lennox Thermostat Products
- Lennox Heat Pump Products
- Air Conditioning
- Windows and Doors
Does your heater operate as it should? Or are you on the market for a high-efficiency heating system replacement, which will provide you with comfort no matter how chilly Sacramento, CA winters get? Perhaps you’re looking for ways to increase the lifespan of your existing heater. Whatever the case, Sierra Pacific Home & Comfort, Inc. is here to help.
When you’re on the lookout for a heating contractor who is trusted member of your community, you needn’t look any further. We want nothing less than to help maintain or improve your comfort and convenience throughout the winter months, and aim to make you another one of our hundreds of thousands of loyal customers. Reach out to us today for your heating needs—Sierra Pacific, The Guys In the Big Red Trucks.
Which Heating System Is Right for You?
In order to get the best performance from your heating system, it’s vital that the heater be professionally installed to begin with. Next, you want to ensure that you’re having the heater routinely maintained to avoid emergencies later on—though we do offer 24/7 emergency services! Lastly, when it comes time for heating repairs, you only want to trust the pros.
Before all this, however, you have to choose what type of heating system is best for your circumstances. What works for one home might not be the best option for another. We’ve covered your Sacramento, CA heating options below.
- Furnaces: Many homes today rely on these traditional forced–air heating systems, and for good reasons. This central heating system is built to perform efficiently and effectively for years to come, so long as it is well–cared for.
- Heat Pumps: This type of heater is a practical solution for both heating and cooling needs in our neck of the woods. They work most effectively in areas with relatively mild climates, making them a great choice for Sacramento, CA residents.
- Ductless Systems: Ductless systems, as their name implies, do not require a system of ducts to operate. This makes them a great option for smaller homes or homes that otherwise won’t accommodate the installation of air ducts.
- Dual Fuel Systems: A dual fuel heat pump combines the efficiency of a heat pump with a backup furnace for when temperatures drop too low—in which case a heat pump can struggle.
Sierra Pacific Home & Comfort, Inc. Offers Exceptional Heating Repair and Maintenance
When a repair need crops up, it’s often at the most inconvenient time: right when you need your heating system the most. Fortunately, you can rely on our team and our 24/7 emergency services to get your home back to the comfort level you deserve. But what if you could fend off repairs to begin with?
The best way to reduce the risk of the largest heating repair needs is by scheduling routine maintenance. During this appointment, our Service Professionals will thoroughly clean your heater’s components inside and out, while diligently inspecting it for any repair or adjustment needs.
When you enroll in our maintenance plan, you’ll benefit from biannual tune–ups, priority service, and discounts on repairs and replacements. Contact us today to learn more!