Indoor Air Quality
- Lennox Zone Control Products
- Lennox Thermostat Products
- Lennox Heat Pump Products
- Air Conditioning
- Windows & Doors
It doesn’t matter what time of the year it is or what the weather is outside—one appliance that you need on a daily, and even hourly, basis is your hot water heater. Many of your family’s routines require the use of hot water: bathing, showering, cooking, washing clothes, and cleaning.
So, even a day without a functioning water heater system can be unbearable. When you need professional and trustworthy water heater services in Sacramento, CA, you needn’t look any further than Sierra Pacific Home & Comfort, Inc. Contact our Customer Service Representatives today for your next water heater service appointment—Sierra Pacific, The Guys In The Big Red Trucks.
Which Water Heater Is Best for Your Sacramento, CA Home?
A water heater is essential for modern living. When you buy a new house or have a home constructed, you’ll want to take into consideration the type and size of water heater that will do the job of providing your household with the daily amount of hot water everyone needs.
This takes skilled Installation Specialists to handle, like the ones we have on staff. We’ll help you make an informed decision about what type of water heater to invest in. In the meantime, we’ve covered the basics of each water heater we offer below.
- Tank Water Heaters: Often referred to as a storage water heater, this is the traditional type of water heater that people are familiar with. Tank water heaters are reliable, and have the advantage of keeping your water heated at all times so it goes straight to your taps with little waiting.
- Tankless Water Heaters: While tank water heaters are still a solid choice for many homes throughout the country, tankless water heaters are often commended for their improvement in efficiency. Rather than storing hot water and risking heat loss, heating elements produce hot water on demand.
- Solar Water Heaters: Solar power is increasingly becoming one of the most popular alternative energy sources around. If you’re looking to get started on switching your home over to solar, starting off with your water heater is a great way to go.
Should I Go Gas or Electric?
Typically, a gas–powered appliance is going to cost you less to run than an electric–powered one, given that the cost of natural gas is far less. However, don’t forget about our solar water heating options—when you’re able to harness the power of the sun—a free resource—then electricity becomes a far more affordable utility.
Still though, you may decide to go with a gas water heater for a couple reasons. First, of course, there is the cost. Also, if you already have a gas hookup where you’re going to be replacing a water heater, it could make the most sense to stick with a gas water heater. No matter what your decision is, our staff can and will professionally install your water heater and ensure that your Sacramento, CA home is well–equipped.
Extensive Water Heater Services from the Pros
Your water heater is one appliance that you may take for granted. But it’s important that you stay on top of water heater maintenance, and schedule repairs as needed. For instance, if you’re told during your maintenance appointment that your tank water heater’s anode rod is almost rusted out, then it must be replaced.
Failure to do so means that rust will start eating at the water heater system itself, and you’ll have to replace the whole thing. Give us a call to learn more about how preventive water heater maintenance can benefit you.