Indoor Air Quality
- Lennox Zone Control Products
- Lennox Thermostat Products
- Lennox Heat Pump Products
- Air Conditioning
- Windows and Doors
A very popular choice for water heaters throughout homes in Sacramento, CA is the tank water heater, and rightfully so. This type of water heater is the traditional choice for many a household, and you likely even inherited one when you moved into your current home.
With new technology granting us tankless water heaters and solar powered water heaters, the old standby of either a gas or electric power tank water heater is still a very effective method of ensuring your family has their hot water needs met. So whether you’re looking for a tank water heater installation, repair, or maintenance session, give our experts at Sierra Pacific Home & Comfort, Inc. a call. Sierra Pacific, The Guys In The Big Red Trucks.
Choosing Between Gas or Electric
When you plan to have a new tank water heater installed, you’ll have many options to go over. For instance, what energy source do you plan on using? The two most common in Sacramento, CA households are electricity or natural gas.
Electrically powered systems have the advantage of using an energy source available in all homes, however, gas water heaters are usually less expensive to run on a monthly basis, because gas is not as costly an energy source. Additionally, gas water heaters also heat up water faster.
The right choice for you will come down to a variety of factors. You want to be sure that you can call on a professional to help you with this decision before scheduling an installation or replacement water heater system.
When Do You Need Tank Water Heater Repairs?
The strain of keeping the water inside its tank heated and ready to go at all times can eventually create issues for a tank water heater. Keep an eye out for some of the following signs that your water heater needs repair work from our experienced and highly trained Service Professionals.
- Loss of Hot Water Volume: Is your hot water running out faster than normal? Perhaps someone in your household is getting a cold shower in the morning when they used to be able to get hot water with no problem. This may mean either a broken dip tube or some other malfunction that needs prompt repairs.
- Strange Noises from the Tank: Any rumbling noise from the tank indicates possible overheating, or mixing of cold and hot water. It could also mean that you have sediment in the tank and it needs to be flushed.
- Leaks: The moment you see any puddling of water forming around your hot water tank, call for repairs!
We Can Handle All of Your Tank Water Heater Services
The Service Professionals at Sierra Pacific Home & Comfort, Inc. are highly skilled with a number of HVAC, indoor air quality, solar, and water heater services, depending on their specialty. You can rely on the members of our team for anything from routine water heater maintenance—one of the best ways to prevent a water heater from failing early—to extensive tank water heater repairs.
Our maintenance plan will afford you a number of benefits, too, including discounts on repairs and replacement systems in addition to priority service in the case of an emergency—and don’t forget about our 24/7 emergency services!