Indoor Air Quality
- Lennox Zone Control Products
- Lennox Thermostat Products
- Lennox Heat Pump Products
- Air Conditioning
- Windows and Doors
You are likely not aware of just how many microscopic airborne particles could be making their way through your home right this minute. Some of the more common irritants and contaminants include dust, pollen, dander, viruses, dust mites, volatile organic compounds, bacteria, and mold spores.
Breathing in these particles over time can cause a number of health issues, from allergies to asthma, and even the flu. Fortunately, there are a number of ways to rid your home of these contaminants. Sierra Pacific Home & Comfort, Inc. provides a full range of indoor air quality products and services throughout Sacramento, CA and beyond. We look forward to helping make your home healthier—give us a call today! Sierra Pacific, The Guys In The Big Red Trucks.
Which Air Quality System Is Right for You?
You may find that your home needs one indoor air quality product over another, or perhaps you need some combination of the various indoor air quality products we carry. Below are a few options to consider, and we are happy to help you make an informed decision.
- Air Filtration Systems and Air Purifiers: Thanks to allergens like pollen, dirt, and dust—in addition to other irritants such as mold and mildew—the indoor air quality of your home can be worse than that of outdoors. Let us help you choose the right air filtration or air purifying device to help clean up your indoor air.
- Humidifiers and Dehumidifiers: The ideal relative humidity level within a home is between 30–50%. Given the pretty diverse climate we have throughout the year in the Sacramento, CA area, we could drop below or soar above this range. Therefore it’s imperative to find out if you can benefit from a humidity balancing system such as a humidifier and/or a dehumidifier.
- Heat and Energy Recovery Ventilators: Today’s homes are built with energy efficiency in mind—tighter construction doesn’t allow for any conditioned air from your AC or heater to escape outdoors or into unoccupied spaces. It also, however, doesn’t allow any fresh air in. The solution to this is either a heat or energy recovery ventilator—ask our Customer Service Representatives about these devices today to learn more!
Comprehensive Services to Help You Improve Your Indoor Air
There are a number of ways to improve the quality of your indoor air. No matter what your indoor air quality needs are, you can rely on our team. Give us a call and we’ll ensure that both your indoor air quality and your quality of life remain high. Schedule an appointment or speak to one of our Customer Service Representatives today for more information.
Also, as part of our home performance services, we provide ductwork testing, repair and replacement in addition to insulation services, plus window and door replacement. These services help to improve the efficiency of your HVAC systems, but they also help in another way too—to improve the quality of your indoor air.
Without professional duct testing, we’d have no way to locate the various breaches that may exist along your ductwork, which not only lets conditioned air out into unoccupied spaces but also allows contaminants such as mold spores and dust within your air ducts to enter your home. We’ve been improving the quality of life for hundreds and thousands of Sacramento, CA residents, and we look forward to serving you!