Indoor Air Quality
- Lennox Zone Control Products
- Lennox Thermostat Products
- Lennox Heat Pump Products
- Air Conditioning
- Windows & Doors
Are you looking for a way to protect your budget and home against rising electrical costs? The first step could be to invest in solar electricity. Solar energy is one of the most cost-effective ways to provide electricity to your household: after all, the energy from the sun is free! You don’t have to implement solar energy throughout your home all at once. You might start with a solar pool pump or maybe water heater, and then expand from there.
But what if there is a utility outage or a period of inclement weather? How do you store solar energy so you can use it later? Rest easy—you’ll be in great shape as long as you have a StorEdge Backup Battery, professionally installed and serviced by the team here at Sierra Pacific Home & Comfort, Inc.. Reach out to us today to learn more!
Sierra Pacific, The Guys In The Big Red Trucks.
The Benefits of a StorEdge Backup Battery
A back up battery takes what’s already great about using solar energy and makes it even more powerful. SolarEdge’s StorEdge system is both a way to store power to use later and to provide backup power in case there’s an interruption in power from the electrical grid. Any unused power from the PV panels on the roof is stored in the battery for use as needed, whether on a foggy day or when there’s a blackout.
But those are advantages you’ll receive from a standard back up battery. The StoreEdge Backup Battery uses the best in technology to go further in the benefits it can offer your home. Here are few examples:
- It Supplies More Energy – With a StorEdge Battery, there are no extra conversions from AC to DC and back. The DC–coupled solution boosts the efficiency, and that means more power to the home. In case of blackout, a StorEdge Battery can supply enough energy to power your refrigerator, television, lights, and more.
- Simple in Design, Simple to Install – Yes, you’ll still need solar energy professionals to handle the work installing the battery. But it’s fast job and it only requires one inverter for the PV panels and storage and backup power.
- Easy to Monitor – You can easily monitor the battery’s status, its solar energy production, and the remaining hours of backup power. You’ll also have remote access to the inverter/battery software from your phone, computer, or tablet.
- Better Safety – Designed to reduce to a safe voltage upon AC shutdown.
Trustworthy Solar Professionals in Sacramento, CA
When you’re looking at solar companies in Sacramento, CA—for the installation or service of the StorEdge Backup Battery or any other solar services you may need—make sure that you prioritize expertise above all else.
Without proper experience in dealing with comprehensive solar systems, you can find yourself with faulty panels, shoddy installation, or a malfunctioning electrical system. Ensure your safety and the effectiveness of your home by putting your trust in our solar professionals at Sierra Pacific Home & Comfort, Inc.. We are a reliable company that has served Northern California since 1984.